The GEIS XVI International Symposium will be held in Seville (Spain) on October 5th and 6th.
The previous day, on October 4th, GEIS General Assembly will take place.
On October, 5th international speakers will deliver very interesting lectures, such as:
- GIST. Jonathan Trent, Silvester Cancer Center University of Miami, Miami (USA)
- Immunotherapy. Robert Maki, Hofstra-Northwell and Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, New York (USA)
- Rhabdomyosarcoma landscape after first line. Shreyas Patel, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston (USA)
- Scientific perspectives of olaratumab beyond the approved indication. William Tap, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York (USA)
- Angiosarcoma: Systemic treatment spectrum. Robin Jones, The Royal Marsden, London (United Kingdom)
On October, 6th monographic workshops will be focused in different areas (Oncology, Orthopedic Surgery, etc.).
This is a very interesting program. Hoping you will be able to make an effort to attend this relevant GEIS meeting, please note that registrations can be made through the symposium website: www.geissymposium2018.com.