GEIS will celebrate on March 1, 2018 the
This is the 2nd meeting that GEIS performs to unite oncologists and surgeons around the investigation of retroperitoneal sarcomas.
GEIS wants to consolidate a group of committed researchers to carry out guides, studies and other related activities.
This is the agenda of the meeting:
14: 30-15: 00 Work lunch
• 15: 00-15: 30 National Registry of prospective and retrospective SRP since 2005: GEIS-55 update, status and approximate start date
• 15: 30-16: 00 GEIS Management Guide for SRP: coordination and dates of development
• 16: 00-17: 00 Networking in SRP
• 17: 00-17: 30 Clinical trial of concomitant radiotherapy with trabectedin administered preoperatively in SRP (RetroTRAST)
• 17: 30- 18:00 New proposals
In collaboration with: