GEIS regularly publishes guidelines for different srcoma types, such as Soft Tissue Sarcoma (STS), Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (GISTs), etc. guidelines that are updated on a regular basis, that serves as a tool for researchers when diagnosing, treating and monitoring their patients.
The highest GEIS experts meet periodically to evaluate the validity of our guidelines taking into account the last improvements, other european and american guidelines, and also clinical trials currently on development.
- GEIS Guidelines of Uncommon Tumors (2021) - Part 1
- GEIS Guidelines of Uncommon Tumors (2021) - Part 2
- GEIS-SEHOP Guidelines for the Treatment of Rhabdomyosarcoma (2021)
- GEIS Osteosarcoma Guidelines (2017)
- 2016 GIST Guidelines
- SEOM Clinical Guideline of management of soft-tissue sarcoma (2016)
- SEOM 2016 GIST Guidelines
- SEAP-SEOM Guidelines for pathological and molecular diagnosis in GIST (2016)
- 2015 STS Guidelines
- Adult Osteosarcoma (2011)